About the game
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is the sequel to the critically-acclaimed Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, and the first-ever four-player co-op experience with Lara Croft. Featuring stunning visuals and a brand-new story, players must work together to explore the temple, defeat hordes of enemies from the Egyptian underworld, solve devious puzzles, and avoid deadly traps. All the while, players will compete for treasure, powerful artifacts, and ultimate bragging rights.
Crystal Dynamics is proud to announce Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, the sequel to the critically acclaimed Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. This all-new adventure takes place in the Temple of Osiris, hidden deep in the deserts of Egypt. Lara Croft arrives at the temple, hoping to be the first inside, but rival treasure hunter Carter Bell has beaten her to the entrance. They each seek the Staff of Osiris, but they discover more than they bargained for.
Upon entering the tomb, Carter removes the mythical Staff from its resting place and inadvertently triggers a trap cursing them both and unleashing the evil god Set. But the staff also awakens the gods Horus and Isis, the son and wife of Osiris. Now free from their ancient prison, they join forces with Lara and Carter in order to resurrect Osiris, the only god capable of removing the curse.
As Lara and her companions fight their way across the sands and through ancient tombs, they will face gods and monsters of myth and legend. With the fate of the world at stake, Lara must uncover the fragments of Osiris to stop Set from enslaving all mankind.
- Critically Acclaimed Franchise: Sequel to the award winning Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, one of the best-selling digital titles of all time.
- All-New Adventure: Lara must overcome deadly traps and forsaken gods to uncover the missing pieces of Osiris and change her fate.
- Classic Arcade Action: First ever 4 player co-op multiplayer experience featuring Lara Croft. Have your friends play as Carter, Isis, and Horus while you play as Lara in the fully cooperative story mode – both offline and online supported.
- Competitive Co-op: Compete against your friends with seamless drop-in/drop-out co-op to earn bigger rewards, treasures, and powerful artifacts to boost your character. Will you work together or will you sacrifice your friends for a higher score?
- Explore The Temple of Osiris: Lara’s return to a fan-favorite location featuring stunning visuals with dynamic weather and world state changes.